How will the RfP Template Help?
A request for proposal (RFP) is a formal document announcing the bidding process and initial terms. RFPs can be shared publicly or with a select group of vendors.The goals of issuing an ecommerce RFP are twofold. First, to solidify your intentions and requirements internally. And second, to formalize those objectives in a way that lets you examine and evaluate prospective solutions on your terms … instead of theirs.
Key Phases of the RfP Process
- Initial discovery session and brainstorming
- Requirements gathering / scoping phase
- Creation of project specification / functional requirements docs
- Creation of tender documentation
- Partner shortlisting and validation
- Full RfP management (response management, organising of meetings, support in decision making etc)